<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://rookiebassangler.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Rookie Bass Angler: A few perch

Monday 23 September 2013

A few perch




I haven't really done much fresh water predator fishing since last year so I was excited to get out and chase a few pike yesterday but sadly they didn't oblige. I managed one small little jack on an IMA Melty Nymph in the first 10 minutes but sadly it went quiet.




It wasn't until I was messing around with my lure at the edge that I noticed two or three small perch come in to investigate - I stole a small soft plastic from my friends box, cast out and was straight into this little perch. Stunning looking fish. I really wish I had more access to good perch fishing they just look stunning. 




A few casts later resulted in another small fish and then the shoal moved on. 

Anyway it was nice just to be out and the weather wasn't bad either - for once!

Tight lines.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home