<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://rookiebassangler.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Rookie Bass Angler: Fish first cast!

Monday 24 June 2013

Fish first cast!



You often hear about people catching a fish first cast but sadly it has never happened to myself - until last Friday.

Conditions looked epic and Matt and I were playing about with a pair of rods from Tulala.

Matt kindly put me onto a gully, i cast out the Illex Ishad using the Glissando 72 rod. Closed the bail arm over and whack! Fish on!

After several super charged runs I landed this fine Bass.

A moment I will never forget.

Weather looks decent this week so fingers crossed.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home