<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://rookiebassangler.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Rookie Bass Angler: Mad about Maria

Saturday 10 March 2012

Mad about Maria

This is the lure I have got so wound up about .... the Maria Angel Kiss 115mm.

I hunted in the U.K for these but could not get them smaller than 140mm and in the colour I wanted. After some hunting on the internet I finally tracked down what I was wanted and after about a week of checking the post everyday it arrived:


I just think the colour looks lethal! A very shallow running plug with nice action in that sandeel colour has to kill for Bass! How could it not? And at 115mm it isn't too big for a decent trout to get its chompers around. I have taken sea trout on90/100mm lures in the past - fingers crossed.

Either way - i just love how cheap these our compared to some other brands..... i know the finish is maybe not as shiny but hey - i'm impressed and I haven't even got it in the water yet!

Might get a cast or two with it this weekend coming but more than likely its first test will be South East Ireland in April .......

4 Comments:

At 8 July 2012 at 11:45 , Anonymous Mark Gillen said...

Used my 115mm glass Angel Kiss today from the boat over my local reef, Hit 5 Bass and lost 2 at the netting stage.... "What a great lure"... This is one lure I hope not to lose too soon, as I know this particular size of Angel Kiss are hard to come by... Bought mine at Veals last year.... Mark G (Bognor Regis)

 
At 15 July 2012 at 10:47 , Blogger Steven Neely said...

Hi Mark. They are great lures for the money. I have caught Bass on the Chase BW and Angel Kiss 140! Where do you fish?

 
At 1 January 2013 at 11:13 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fish mainly from my small boat covering the inshore reefs off of Bognor Regis in West Sussex.... Check out my web-site @ kingfisherone.co.uk we Bass lure fishing mad.... Mark

 
At 2 January 2013 at 05:52 , Blogger Steven Neely said...

Nice one. Just had a read there. I use the Maria Amnis aswell - nice lure.

Tight lines.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home