<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://rookiebassangler.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Rookie Bass Angler: Canon EOS 1100d

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Canon EOS 1100d

We got ourselves a nice new bit of kit which, providing we can catch the fish, should come in useful when we are out.

I am by no means proficient with a camera but Dad used to be all those years ago .... but I know what looks good and what doesn't which is a start.

We didn't get it till late last night, so I charged the battery whacked the card in and got the lure box out!!!

I know they aren't all in perfect focus - but come on, cut me some slack haha

Quick snaps to test it out .... I can not wait to get the right lighting conditions and some nice big scenery shots next time I am out!

Ordering filters soon too!








3 Comments:

At 17 January 2012 at 10:29 , Blogger Andy said...

Nice one Steve. Good luck with the photography, mate. Initial pics look great :)

 
At 17 January 2012 at 12:52 , Blogger Steven Neely said...

Cheers Andy, hopefully get some nice fish to try it out on!

 
At 20 January 2012 at 20:32 , Blogger iWalton said...

Great photos, very nice blog! Those lures look fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home