<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://rookiebassangler.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Rookie Bass Angler: New lures etc

Wednesday 11 January 2012

New lures etc

Now that I have finally got things sorted out after xmas and taken advantage of the sale of at basslures.co.uk, I thought I would post up a few pick of the shiny goodies I have acquired.

New Bass toys ............

Famous Tackle House Feed Shallow - Sardine/Red Belly


IMA Komomo SF125 - Magma Candy


Maria Chase - Holo Silver


My personal favorite - IMA Popkey - Orange nose clear cb flashing plate (limited ed)



Onto the Sea Trout lures ...........


IMA Trip 85



Megabass Zonk77 Garatide


Incredibly tiny Megabass Metal X Bubble - 8g





IMA LURE VEST


I have already had this on during my festive pike fishing trip.

What can I say that hasn't already been said before? Probably not alot!

Everything is just where you would expect it. Pockets are great, overall very comfy......

Very well made and you got to admit, for all those tackle junkies - it looks pretty damn cool!








Finally - The new reel.....


Got it loaded up with Sunline Super PE #2 20lb braid ...... casts like a bullet, super smooth and hyper sensitive..... Works well with both hard and soft plastic lures .... Can not wait to get a good thrashing from a Bass on this !!!!







What is in store for 2012?


I am beginning to understand the fundamentals to bass fishing now thanks to everyone who writes articles, blogs, or talks to me on facebook. . . . . I had two wonderful trips in 2011 and hope to make many more in 2012.


So lets hope 2012 is a good year for us all!

Tight Lines!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home