<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://rookiebassangler.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Rookie Bass Angler: Daiwa TDX 3012

Friday 9 December 2011

Daiwa TDX 3012

Never have I been so happy to open the door to the postman or in this case postwoman this morning . . . . 

It was probably my most rushed signature in history!!!!

I need to say this now, I haven't got any line on it yet but I have had it on my rod and it balances perfectly. 

Super smooth, slick looking and just seems incredibly well built and designed. 

I did'n expect to receive the double handled version, as I thought the one I ordered was the single but I am not complaining at all . . . . . . 


First Glance .................



Side Shot ...........





Rear view ............



I really can not wait to get this out and tested. It will probably (if I am lucky) be tried out on a Pike trip around Christmas or perhaps a little spot of Light Irish Pollack Fishing . . . . . 

Keep you posted when I finally get some line on it!

5 Comments:

At 9 December 2011 at 05:24 , Blogger Andy said...

Looks sweet Steven. If looks are anything to go by, it should serve you well! Have you decided what braid you are putting on it yet?

 
At 9 December 2011 at 08:37 , Blogger Steven Neely said...

probably sunline super pe 20lb

 
At 9 December 2011 at 18:04 , Blogger Jay La Roche said...

Reel looks sweet mate double handled version is a bonus allows for varied styles of retrieves that sublime braid is top notch

 
At 10 December 2011 at 03:42 , Blogger Steven Neely said...

Cheers Jay. Hopefully I will get it tested out on a Pike or Pollack . . . Maybe get something sorted out for a 2012 Bass session or two if you fancy it?

 
At 11 December 2011 at 12:04 , Blogger Jay La Roche said...

Oh for sure mate a bit earlier next season though , I'd be well up for another session or so

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home