<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://rookiebassangler.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Rookie Bass Angler: Off to fish the coast North of boyne estuary

Friday 7 October 2011

Off to fish the coast North of boyne estuary

Setting off tomorrow to try a few marks North of the boyne estuary!

Painted up some lures of my own during the week (pics to follow) - Hopefully get trying them out!

Haven't got any bait as yet so looks like we will have to chance our arm and try and get some en route!

Never fished this area before , but it is always good to try something new. . . . speaking of something new i have packed my Slug Go 7.5 inch soft plastics and some very fishy looking imitation sandeel plastics!

I shall report back after my trip!

Wish me luck . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home