<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://rookiebassangler.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Rookie Bass Angler: Preparing for a quick adventure

Friday 16 September 2011

Preparing for a quick adventure

Now that i have caught the bug I am always thinking of where i can try next and as Carlingford Lough is only an hour or so away I thought i'd give it a bash.

Unsure yet if I will try the coast in Northern Ireland or cross over and try the Southern side (yet to be decided)

Weatehr forecast isn't great for tomorow, but sure that is fishing for you!

I know there have been Bass caught there before but not in any great number like the South East or South West - but sure if your line isn't in the water you won't catch fish!

On the positive side , i will be trying out my new Rod and Reel combo for the first time at Bass - don't know if I will be lucky enough to bang into one but sure, fingers crossed.

I'm sorting out my lure box now and making a few handy pocket sized tubs to save the labourious task of getting the back pack off and changing lures whilst waist deep in water. (Picture Below)


I've also made tubes to fit my Yo Zuri Mags and my cheap but very cheerful purple poppers.

Low tide is about 8.30 tomorow a.m so - early start and see what happens. . . .

I'll be sure to update when i get home!

2 Comments:

At 1 November 2012 at 01:52 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi ,if you would like to try one of our belts drop me a line & ill pop one in the post mate ! check them out at Bassgodeeper.net /facebook etc ....really qwick way to access lures at speed ! regards from Cornwall

 
At 2 November 2012 at 04:35 , Blogger Steven Neely said...

Contacted - look forward to sorting something out

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home