<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://rookiebassangler.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Rookie Bass Angler: Package of Goodies

Thursday 22 September 2011

Package of Goodies

I was lucky enough to have a Ā£20 voucher from Veals and after much deliberation and a lot of chopping and changing my mind I placed my order:

7.5" Slug Go - Albino Shad
Berkley Trilene - 25lb Fluro
Varivas Big Mouth 3/0
2/0 Eel Hooks

Opened my box of goodies today after the post delivery.

I have to say the Slug Go soft plastics look amazing - never fished with them but read some good reviews! Just need to decide if i need jig heads or bigger hooks now!



If anybody is reading this and has some suggestions - please let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home