<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://rookiebassangler.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Rookie Bass Angler: More shiny stuff

Thursday 17 May 2012

More shiny stuff

After sitting around finishing my university work i decided to bite the bullet and buy myself a Duo lure .... These have been on my 'want list' for quite some time. 

Ordered it from Italy, waited about 13 days and it arrived - Well worth the wait.

Its 140mm Duo Tide Minnow Slim 

Looks lethal for Bass and perhaps slightly larger Sea Trout? Time will tell.

Anyway, I was bored so got the camera out and took a few snaps.






Off again this weekend to West of Ireland ..... hoping for another session at Sea Trout and water dependent perhaps a Salmon.

If I am exceptionally lucky and we get some nice settled / warm weather I may go an have a look for Mullet (but that is a long shot)

Not long either to my trip to Wales, which I am rather excited about ..... Need to start polishing the lures.....!

Tight Lines,

Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home