<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://rookiebassangler.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Rookie Bass Angler: One year on!

Wednesday 22 August 2012

One year on!



It has been one year since we first set off chasing Bass - Kerry was the destination and it wasn't long before we landed our first Silver Devil. From that moment on we were both hooked.

What we have learnt since then is mind blowing. Starting off with 10 foot spinning rod, large fixed spool reels and mono - thumping out anything we could get our hands on.

Now we have converted to the lure fishing and both set up with decent lure rods, smaller reels and powerful braids.

The lures have become a bit of an addiction for me, but I know I am not the only one out there with this problem!

I have met some fantastic people along the way, it is difficult to know where to start and end without forgetting someone. I guess it is fair to say that everyone I have met or talked to on Facebook or through my Blog has influenced my fishing in some way or another and I think it is fitting to say thanks. I wouldn't be half the angler I am without their advice, input and help.

It has been an amazing journey and I have certainly caught the Bass bug.

Stay tuned for more Bass antics and other fishing adventures.

Steve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home